Tamiya Mini 4WD Jr Circuit Straight/Wave/Lane Change
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 69579
Mini 4WD Jr Circuit Straight/Wave/Lane Change
Out of Stock In-Stock Alert
This set includes two straight sections, one wave section, and lane change sections, and can be used with the separately sold Curve Section Set to make the 3-lane Japan Cup Junior Circuit. Use for maintenance and extension of any course layouts you have made!
• Straight sections x2
• Wave section x1
• Lane Change section set (bridge approaches x2, bridges x2, under bridge x1 and bridge supports x2)
• All sections are molded in white.
• Can be used with the Curve Section Set (sold separately).
• Includes instruction manual, notes, screws for bridge attachment and Tamiya logo sticker (small). Please note that red/white zebra zone stickers and start line sticker are included in the Curve Section Set (sold separately).
• Comes in a corrugated cardboard box (dimensions: 64.1cm x 38.8cm x 41.4cm) which is easy to carry compared to the box of the full course.
You may also like