Tamiya 4-Track Crawler
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 70247
In Stock Now - Ships within a Day
This 4-Track Crawler is a partner to our products equipped with crawlers such as Item 70211 and 70233 in the Educational Construction Series. This model employs 3-sided crawlers in place of four wheels, that help it easily get over uneven surfaces.
• Assembly kit. Length: 200mm, width: 103mm, height: 100mm, weight: 266g.
• The remarkable traction can be used to get over obstacles and take on tricky surfaces such as snow.
• 4 crawlers swing forward independently, and the front axle rotates around the propeller shaft for powerful performance.
• Crawlers are composed of belt type tracks, drive sprockets, and 2 road wheels.
• Its stable drivetrain is based on the 4 Wheel Drive Chassis Kit (Item 70113).
• Removing the roll bar parts which cover the motor allows body attachment of the Wild Mini 4WD Series.
• Speed: 5.4 cm/s (It takes about 18.5 seconds to run 1 meter.)
• Includes everything needed for easy snap-fit/screw-together assembly.
• Comes with type 130 motor.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• The kit-standard tracks can be replaced with link type ones (Item 70237) for higher ground traction.