Tamiya Monorail Train
Manufacturer: Tamiya Product Code: 70254
This construction set is part of the Educational Construction Series, and it recreates a Monorail Train. The Monorail Train trundles along its rail, reversing direction automatically when the switching lever hits a stopper.
• Length: 203mm, width: 50mm, height: 69mm (approximate dimensions with paper body). Weight: approximately 120g.
• Tire diameter: 23.6mm. Gear ratio: 134.4:1.
• Includes one Type 130 motor, straight rails (universal arms x2) and two pieces of undecorated paper for body.
• One separately sold AAA battery is needed to operate.
• Includes parts to connect universal arms, which can also be used as rail stand.
• Monorail train and paper body can either be suspended from or straddle its rail.
• The train is composed of two tinted plastic sections – the front with gearbox and rear with battery case.
• Guide rollers, which can be open or closed, allow attachment of the Monorail Train without disassembly.
• Use lever and stopper to change running direction.
• White paper body is easy to assemble and can be decorated freely.
• Separately sold Items 70143 (Universal Arm Set), 70156 (Long Universal Arm Set) and 70236 (Curved Universal Arm Set) can be used to make or extend course.